MENTAL HEALTH CHANGE MAKER | SPEAKER | AUTHOR | ADVENTURE SEEKER
You may know me from such adventures as Lilo The Waikato or building the World’s Biggest Waterslide. Through them, I found out the I could also help people, so with my friend Dan, we started a charity called Live More Awesome.
My passion is encouraging and inspiring everyone to take control & increase their mental health. It’s a growing problem, the WHO estimates that by the year 2025 over 80% of people on the planet will suffer from a mental health condition in their lives. I hope to contribute to that not becoming reality.
I’m also go on many adventures, speak at different events, host TV stuff or anything else interesting that comes my way. So if you have anything interesting going on then hit me up!
If you do, get in contact, I’d love to hear from you.
Some People Were Very Nice And Decided To Award Me Some Things:
- Guinness World Record for the World’s Longest Waterslide
- Finalist for the 2014 New Zealander of the Year
- Finalist for the 2014 New Zealand Innovator of the Year
- Opening speaker TEDxAuckland 2013
- 2014 Hubbards “Amazing Hero” grant recipient
- Inaugural recipient of the “Kevin Roberts Entrepreneurship &
Innovation Scholarship” at Waikato University