If not, I get it. Shit’s hard. It took me about 23 goes before I ever actually did anything concrete in order to change who I am and how I felt.
If you’re at the point where this is your ’23’ and you’re ready to actually make change in your life then, FANTASTIC.
Here are the details:
- This is a FREE program to help you get to a baseline level with your mental health so you can then take on anything in life you want. It’s free because I’ve been there and I want to help. No hidden fees, nothing you are asked to do will cost you any money and there are no up-sells (except, feel free to buy my book later if you want, gotta pay the rent somehow).
- This is a 100 day program, no less.
- It takes less than one hour per day.
- There is a Facebook community support group of other people doing the same thing who you can talk to and relate with.
- I’ll be sending you emails every couple of days to tell you what to do and help you along the way and I’ll reply to your email if you have any questions.
- It’s actually achievable.
- It’s all scientifically proven to improve your mental health. Don’t believe science? Believe me, these things helped me. Don’t believe me? I’ve got other people who can say the same thing. Don’t believe them? Then why not just try it anyway because what you’ve tried before doesn’t seem to have worked either, does it?